Down to Earth...
COMING DOWN TO EARTH...
It's the transition time between Yang and Yin where we bring our energy back down from the highs of the summer. We ground ourselves, strengthen our self esteem and nurture self love as we gradually slow down in pace. It's a time to create comfort, stability and balance in our lives in preparation for the coming autumn and winter.
Late Summer belongs to the EARTH element in Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) with associated organs of the the Stomach and Spleen. So nourishment is the key! Nourishment not only from food but from all other mind/body activities that soothe your soul and ground you. Homing in and finding what's right for you... as it's all about you this season!
You will gain knowledge of TCM 5 Elements and energy exercises for this time of year through experiential mind/bodywork and discussion. Since the EARTH element is the transition to Yin you can expect a more nurturing workshop slowing down in pace slightly and ending with a lovely nurturing Yoga Nidra meditation!
- In depth information about the EARTH element with associated meridians and acupressure points, accompanied with handouts
- Lifestyle and nutritional information related to the EARTH element
- Dao-In and Qi Gong energy exercises for the Stomach and Spleen meridians
- Seasonal Yoga Asanas (poses)
- Grounding Pranayama (breathwork)
- Tennis ball meridian massage
- Nurturing Yoga Nidra Meditation
- Social break for freshly made nourishing juice and tea (provided)
Feedback from previous workshops
'Truly beautiful and inspiring experience. This opened up a new world of energy work which I've never felt so strongly before. Perfect.'
'Thank you for a wonderful afternoon - loved the movement. Fantastic refreshments. Leaving completely chilled!'
'Loved the workshop. Felt really marvelous at the end. Enjoyed the Qi Gong, stretches and lovely Yoga Nidra. Great juices.'