Reset your Body Clock...
Our circadian rhythm is the internal system that regulates when we fall asleep and wake up. This can go out of balance when we are ill, get stressed, worry, work shifts, experience jet lag and of course when the clocks change twice a year.
According to Traditional Chinese Medicine our energy moves through the 12 meridians in a 24 hour cycle and each meridian has a two hour period when its energy is strongest. We can use this system to determine what is causing energy imbalances, but also more importantly to re-balance our energy to get us back on track.
In this workshop we will use the TCM body clock system to balance our energy with a yin focused 90min yoga sequence working through all the meridians. You will also have the opportunity to learn a short Dao-In and Makko Ho routine to apply when time is tight, and finish with a soothing Yoga Nidra. There will be time for discussion with detailed handouts so as you can learn to address any imbalances yourself at home.
So when the clocks go back on Sunday 28th October come and reset your internal clock with this yoga workshop, and flow smoothly into the new time zone!
- Have a day time energy slump
- Wake up at a particular time of night
- Feel unwell at a certain time of day/night
- Work shifts and find it hard to adapt
- Fly often and suffer from jet lag
Then this workshop is for you!
And of course it’s for anyone who feels out of sync when the clocks go back as it’s the perfect time to realign our energy.
So come and reset your internal clock and flow smoothly into the new time zone...
The workshop includes:
- 90 minute yoga sequence to align your energy with the new time zone.
- Graphic handouts and discussion so as you understand the principles, and can apply yourself.
- A short 15min Doa-In routine (self shiatsu) and a short 15 min Makko Ho routine (6 yoga poses covering the 12 meridians) to take away and apply whenever necessary, good for when time is tight and you need a quick fix.
- Pranayama and Yoga Nidra to help settle the mind and body.
- Short break for herbal/traditional tea and snacks (provided).
Feedback from previous workshops
'Truly beautiful and inspiring experience. This opened up a new world of energy work which I've never felt so strongly before. Perfect.'
'Thank you for a wonderful afternoon - loved the movement. Fantastic refreshments. Leaving completely chilled!'
'Loved the workshop. Felt really marvelous at the end. Enjoyed the Qi Gong, stretches and lovely Yoga Nidra. Great juices.'