Yoga for Sleep Recovery
- Do you find it hard to fall asleep?
- Or perhaps you fall asleep quickly but wake up constantly throughout the night?
- Or maybe you sleep all through the night but wake up with no energy?
Well it doesn’t have to be this way. Yoga for Sleep Recovery can actually improve your sleep and get back on track using its 5 step yoga-based method for improving your sleep, deepening your rest and waking up more refreshed. Developed by Lisa Sanfilippo the course covers all aspects of sleep and energy imbalance.
Nearly a quarter of people in the UK struggle to fall asleep every single night and more than half struggle to get to sleep once or twice a week.
If you fall into this category, whether occasional sleepless nights or chronic insomnia, and would like to improve your sleep and restore your energy then this course is for you! You’ll discover a whole toolkit of knowledge and practical stuff to get your sleep back on track.
What’s so different about this course?
You might already have tried a multitude of things without much joy. In this course we look at all aspects of sleep, as well as energy imbalance, and not just the mind. By the end of the course you will have the knowledge and tools at your fingertips to address your insomnia by repairing your body, reclaiming your mind and restoring a sense of calm.
Suitable for beginners (no previous yoga experience necessary) as well as experienced yogis and yoga teachers alike. Only requirement is that you want to improve your sleep!
Why do this Yoga for Sleep Recovery course or workshop?
- Get to know your sleep type, we all have different constitutions and needs and this changes as we age.
- Understand sleep cycles and what happens in your brain during an average night’s sleep.
- Examine brainwaves and how we don’t just ‘switch off’ but change states.
- Discover Breathing techniques to energise or calm your nervous system.
- Find out how you do actually sleep compared to how you think you sleep and identify your own particular sleep saboteurs.
- Reboot your body clock and work with nature for sustainable energy and good sleep.
- Learn to listen to your body cues and work with your mind/body rather than against.
- Practice a Simple Sleep Sequence to help you settle down before bed.
- Find out what you might be doing in good faith that might be sabotaging your sleep.
- Settle your energy using acupressure points and meditation techniques.