5 Week Yoga for Sleep Recovery Course
Do you find it hard to fall asleep? Or do you fall asleep quickly but wake up constantly throughout the night? Or maybe you sleep all through the night but wake up with no energy?
Well fear not as it doesn’t have to be this way… you can actually improve your sleep and get back on track using this 5 step yoga-based method for improving your sleep, deepening your rest and waking up more refreshed. Developed by Lisa Sanfilippo the course covers all aspects of sleep and energy imbalance.
Nearly a quarter of people in the UK struggle to fall asleep every single night and more than half struggle to get to sleep once or twice a week.
If you fall into this category, whether occasional sleepless nights or chronic insomnia, and would like to restore your energy then come along to this course and discover a whole toolkit of knowledge and practical stuff to get your sleep back on track.
What’s so different about this course?
You might already have tried a multitude of things without much joy. In this course we look at all aspects of sleep, as well as energy imbalance, and not just the mind. By the end of the course you will have the knowledge and tools at your fingertips to address your sleep issues or insomnia by having the tools to repair your body, reclaim your mind and restore a sense of calm.
Suitable for beginners (no previous yoga experience necessary) as well as experienced yogis and yoga teachers alike. Only requirement is that you want to improve your sleep!
10 reasons to take the course if you suffer from insomnia:
- Get to know your sleep type, we all have different constitutions and needs and this changes as we age.
- Understand sleep cycles and what happens in your brain during an average night’s sleep.
- Examine brainwaves and how we don’t just ‘switch off’ but change states.
- Discover Breathing techniques to energise or calm your nervous system.
- Find out how you do actually sleep compared to how you think you sleep and identify your own particular sleep saboteurs.
- Reboot your body clock and work with nature for sustainable energy and good sleep.
- Learn to listen to your body cues and work with your mind/body rather than against.
- Practice a Simple Sleep Sequence to help you settle down before bed.
- Find out what you might be doing in good faith that might be sabotaging your sleep.
- Settle your energy using acupressure points and meditation techniques.
Next Course TBC
Get in touch if you’d like to express your interest.
Purchase of this book by Lisa Sanfilippo is advised as all the course material is within it. You can start the course while waiting it being delivered or can take the course without it though I reference it throughout. Click on the image of the book to be taken to the Book Depository website to purchase. Also available on Amazon and other outlets.